Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It was either don't blog, or blog about REALLY boring stuff. You're welcome.

Well, let's see.  My last post was who knows how long ago.

Too long.

It's been a busy month around these parts and not with anything super exciting.  I did throw a baby shower, which I want to blog about.  But other than that, I've mainly been working.

I worked a couple of 50+ hour weeks a couple of weeks ago.  And since that, it's been over 40 hours a week.

Honestly, I just haven't had much to blog about.

I mean, unless people want to read about last Monday when I read magazines and drank tea while watching The Bachelor and it pretty much was the best thing ever.  Because it totally was.  So I am trying to recreate it this week with some nail painting and maybe some knitting (if my nails dry).  Definitely going to need some Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Pretzel Thins.

I'm pretty sure they will because I used CND Vinylux.  It's similar to shellac/gel manicures, but doesn't take the UV light.  It dries hard in like 7 minutes.  I've used it with other CND polish colors and regular nail polish and it definitely extends the length of the manicure.  PLUS... it isn't that spendy.

Also, I decided I needed to kick it into gear when it comes to fitness.  I've been going to the gym at lunch with my cube mate for the last year or so.  We only end up getting between 20-30 minutes of weight lifting in a day, but it has really helped.  Some days when the weather is nice, we go for walks.  She walks super fast so that is a definite work out.  But I need to add something else in to help firm up the cancer/pregnancy changes that took place.

I'm so excited that the #1800minutechallenge started.  It was exactly what I needed to kick myself into gear.  Basically you try to log 1800 minutes of exercise by the end of March (averaging 30 minutes a day).

I'm off to a pretty good start.  I had to miss a couple of days last week, so I am a little behind, but I am hoping I can catch up quickly.  My cube mate and I went to power yoga this last weekend and it was SO HARD.  I mean, I have done yoga before, but at one point, I swear I could feel my quad ripping off of my bone.  Somehow, I survived the hour and definitely want to go back.

Also, I started teaching myself how to knit.

See... super exciting.


Ok so this post really has no rhyme or reason.  What can I say?  I'm out of practice.

I'll work on it.


Henry has decided that clothes are optional at home.  You know what isn't optional?  A diaper.  I'm standing firm on that one until he proves bladder control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary