Monday, February 16, 2015

A weekend of cuteness

We didn't go on any adventures this weekend.  No mountain climbing.  There were no parties thrown or anything like it.  It was a pretty uneventful weekend filled with lots of family time, a little working out, grocery shopping, trips to Costco.  And it was awesome.

 I have a tendency to overschedule, so weekends spent relaxing are kind of nice.

Here are some highlights from our weekend of nothing.


{Our own Batman, reading about Batman}

{FaceTime with Grandma while wearing Daddy's hat}

{If we say, "Do you want to call Grandma Faith?" he immediately runs over to grab the computer with a big smile on his face}

{I was able to give him a haircut thanks to 101 Dalmatians and Daddy handing him dried blueberries one at a time.  Other than the fact that his sideburns are even, it isn't too bad}

{Reading books with Daddy.  He had to have his Batman sweatshirt on, but couldn't be wearing pants}

I feel like this is going to be a great week.  I was able to finish something Friday afternoon that I spent all week on, literally staring at a sheet of paper for 2 days.  So even though I have a big deadline this week, I get to start with a clean slate.

Let's have a good week, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary