I have to admit that the days are going by fairly quickly. Between getting Henry up, to daycare, picked up, home, fed, dinner made, eat, bath and bed the day kind of FLIES by. So I really am not surprised it is Friday already.
Here is this week's randomness.
1. Somebody is getting really good at sitting up.
And it is changing his world.
Of course sometimes you just get tired of sitting up.
2. So I started posting more regularly again and you know what... I lost
3. Somehow, Phil agreed that we could decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving. I used the logic of "they don't have Thanksgiving in other countries, so they are already decorating" along with "Thanksgiving is late this year". However it happened, he has agreed. In preparation, we will be doing a lot of cleaning this weekend. And when I say cleaning, I mean lots of cleaning. I started last night by cleaning the kitchen floor and our upstairs bathroom. It is amazing and disgusting how much dog hair collects on those floors and how quickly it happens.
Of course, I am going to try to add in some coffee dates with my guys, maybe a night or two of not cooking, and some relaxing.
4. After kind of a rough week (between headaches, running late, work issues) I decided I needed to start my Friday off with a Peppermint Mocha (soy of course). Because as of right now, they are my happy place.
5. Babies R Us is having a "Babies 1st Christmas" event all this month. I think the general idea is you go on a given day, between certain hours and they give you a $10 gift card. Henry's date and time is Saturday between 9 and 10 (it's based on birth month). I've had it on my calendar because I'm cheap and not one to turn down a free gift card.
Since I seem to be making a habit out of 5 Things Friday, I might as well join this link-up. Why the heck not, right?